***PLEASE READ OUR TEMPORARY RULES***
• 21 and Up ONLY
• No indoor seating at this time
• Must Wear a Mask To Enter & When Not Seated
• Dogs Temporarily Not Allowed in Beer Garden (We hate it, too!)
• No Smoking Anywhere on Property
• Contactless Payment – No Cash
• We Will Only Be Using Recyclable Cups – No Glass
• No Beer Flights
• Groups of Up To 6
• Enter through the taproom – Exit through the fence gate
• Keep 10ft Apart From Anyone You Aren’t With
• No Inside Bathrooms – Only Beer Garden Bathroom
Open for Curbside Pick-Up or Walk-In To-Go Orders
***PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING***
MAKE SURE WHEN PREORDERING THAT YOU SELECT A DATE AND TIME THAT WE ARE OPEN FOR PICKUP. OTHERWISE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ERROR AND THE ORDER WILL NOT GO THROUGH. PLEASE CALL THE NUMBER BELOW IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE.
If you have any questions, please call us during open hours
COVID-19 and our commitment to YOU
•For pick-up or curbside delivery, please call 847-610-5117 or Order Online at the link above.
•You can walk in for pick-up or to-go orders.
•Please bring a reusable bag if you intend on getting lots of stuff – our bags are running low.
•PLEASE DO NOT place you order through a Facebook post, in a message to us or our staff, or an email. We are only taking pickup orders through the phone or online at the link above. If it’s busy, please call right back. We only have one phone line and a small staff.
• We will not refill growlers due to sanitary reasons. Only new growlers from us will be filled. Our prices have already been discounted to ‘refill prices’ to reflect this. However, if you would like to donate back your Wolfden growlers, we are accepting them. You may place them in the bin on our front porch at any time. These growlers will be deep cleaned and sanitized in order to be used again.
Thank you for your continued support of our small business during this difficult situation!
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Wolfden Brewing Company is a craft beer brewery and taproom in Bloomingdale, IL (western suburb of Chicago), developed by Krys & Katie Wolf. We serve small food plates, wine, specialty cocktails and most importantly – fresh beer! Our 1/4 acre beer garden, large backyard deck, and front patio is DOG FRIENDLY! We are also a green brewery and strive to create as little waste as possible. You won’t find any paper products here. Check our events page and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see what’s happening around the brewery. See you soon! Cheers!
Our ‘Daily Specials’ will return once we are allowed to fully open again.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all events have been postponed until it is safe to reopen. Thank you for your understanding!
We’ve always had a passion for the creative. Our favorite times have centered around beer. The best creative outlet for us was to craft delicious beer and create a cozy and welcoming environment in which to enjoy it.
Katie Wolf comes from a long background of fashion and jewelry design. Krystov Wolf has experience in sculpture, technology, and home brewing. Together, with the help of their home building family and the craft beer community, designed and built Wolfden Brewing Company. After 3 intense years of planning and construction, Wolfden opened on August 11th, 2018.
Haunted Tap room
While we’ve made massive improvements, our historic building was built in 1851. With such a long history, it’s not hard to believe that we’re touted as the most haunted brewery in Illinois. Our resident spirit, Jack, is known for causing mischief. People always ask us what happens… WELL…come visit us and you can experience it for yourself. Ask any one of our bartenders about their experiences!
MONday & Tuesday
Wednesday & Thursday
4 pm – 9 pm
Friday & Saturday
2 pm – 10 pm
2 pm – 7 pm